In the community
Estuary is proud to offer a range of services to help people get out and about, and live full and active lives in the community.
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 restrictions some services are currently unavailable.
Call our friendly team today on 01392 879009 to make a booking or find out more.
Services that we are continuing to deliver in a COVID secure way include:
- Assisted Transport – we can provide transport from your home to health appointments at local hospitals, healthcare centres, GPs and pharmacies. If you have limited mobility or would appreciate someone to accompany you on a health appointment, we can provide a friendly driver and a car or wheelchair adapted vehicle to suit your needs.
We are proud to be taking local people on return journeys to access the much-anticipated COVID-19 vaccination. Call us today to book your transport.
- Shopping Trips – we can provide transport and accompany you to a local shop or supermarket to do your grocery shopping. Join us either on a one-to-one trip or as part of a small group of shoppers visiting Sainsburys or Tescos on alternate Mondays.
- Minibus Hire – our minibus and wheelchair adapted vehicle are available to hire
- Volunteering – the perfect way to keep active and help others in your community! We have volunteer opportunities for people of all ages and from any walk of life. Find out more on our Volunteer pages.
- Funeral Catering Service – when you’re planning a funeral, we can take the burden of catering for your guests off your shoulders so you can focus on other arrangements to celebrate the life of your loved one. Choose from a wide range of food and drink and we will even provide our helpful and sensitive staff to serve your chosen menu at your event.