At the hub
We offer a wide range of services and activities from Nancy Potter House, our community hub in Topsham, including:
- The Bradbury Cafe – open from 10am-2.30pm Monday to Friday. Drop in for coffee and cake, a hot meal or afternoon tea. Table bookings, takeaway and home deliveries can also be arranged by calling our team on 01392 879009.
- Topsham Post Office – open Monday to Friday from 9.00am – 4.00pm and Saturday 9.00am – 12noon. We no longer operate an appointment only service, so please drop in at your convenience during these hours.
- Photocopying and Printing – for a small fee, we can meet your photocopying or printing needs from Nancy Potter House reception on weekdays only.
- Benefits Information and Form Filling – our team is ready to help provide you with information on benefits and entitlements, such as Attendance Allowance, and to help you fill in the appropriate forms.
- Jigsaw Puzzle Club – choose from our puzzle catalogue and book them out for 1, 2 or 3 weeks for just 50p! Over 100+ puzzles to choose from!
- Foot Health Practitioner – our friendly team is ready to help keep your nails trim. Please call us on 01392 879009 to book an appointment.
- Hair @ Lena’s– opening hours are Monday 9am-1pm, Tuesday to Friday 9am-5pm. For appointments or further information please call on 01392573367 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Masks for Sale – buy local! We have a supply of fabric masks which have been hand-made by members of our Craft Group. We also sell face shields with glasses. Pop in today to view our range.
- Laundry – if you need a one-off or regular service wash, our Laundry team is ready to help. Alternatively, if you would like to use the laundrette yourself, our coin operated machines are at your disposal.
- Room Hire – we have some beautiful, spacious rooms available for hire for meetings, functions and special events such as wedding anniversaries. Our team is also happy to provide catering.
- Phonics with Robot Reg – Robot Reg brings alive a world of literacy and phonics for children aged 3 months to 5 years. Click here to find out more by emailing Jess.
- IT Support – are you struggling to get to grips with an iPad, tablet, PC or smartphone? Then our friendly volunteers can help at Nancy Potter House or from the comfort of your own home.
Call our friendly team today on 01392 879009 to make a booking or find out more about any of our services.