At the hub
The Estuary League of Friends offers a wide range of services and activities from our Topsham based community hub, Nancy Potter House.
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 restrictions some services are currently unavailable but we look forward to welcoming you back to Nancy Potter House soon.
Call our friendly team today on 01392 879009 to make a booking or find out more.
Estuary services currently available to the public include:
- Topsham Post Office – is currently open on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9.15am and 3.45pm by appointment only. Please call today on 01392 879009 to book your appointment.
- Photocopying and Printing: For a small fee, we can meet your photocopying or printing needs from Nancy Potter House reception on weekdays only.
- Benefits Information and Form Filling – our team is ready to help provide you with information on benefits and entitlements, such as Attendance Allowance, and to help you fill in the appropriate forms.
- Jigsaw Puzzle Club – choose from our puzzle catalogue and book them out for 1, 2 or 3 weeks for just 50p! Over 100+ puzzles to choose from!
- Nail Cutting – our friendly team is ready to help keep your nails trim.
- Masks for Sale – buy local! We have a supply of fabric masks which have been hand-made by members of our Craft Group. We also sell face shields with glasses. Pop in today to view our range.
- Laundry – if you need one-off or regular service wash, our Laundry team is ready to help. Alternatively, if you would like to use the laundrette yourself, our coin operated machines are at your disposal but please call ahead to book your visit.
- Room Hire – we have some beautiful, spacious rooms available for hire for meetings, functions and special events such as wedding anniversaries. Our team is also happy to provide catering. To find out more, call our team today on 01392 879009.
Many other local groups and individuals also offer services and activities from Nancy Potter House.