If you, or someone you know, would benefit from high quality support to live independently in your own home, Estuary’s friendly and professional team is here to help. Services at home include:
- Home Help – our qualified, DBS checked and highly experienced staff team will make scheduled visits to your home, or the home of a loved one, to prepare meals, strip beds, help with cleaning, laundry or ironing and other tasks such as sorting mail, filling in forms or banking that help with independent living. Whilst we cannot provide Personal Care assistance, we work closely with two private Personal Assistants who can help meet your washing, showering or bathing needs.
- Sitting Service – carers can take a break from their caring responsibilities during the day or evening while a friendly member of our team keeps your loved one company at home or takes your loved one out for a walk or a drive. This service is subsidised.
- Doorstep Deliveries – if you are shielding or isolating, our team will do your grocery shopping for you and drop it off at your home. We will pick up prescriptions, new glasses and other essential supplies and drop these off at your doorstep.
- Hot Meals @ Home – we can deliver hot, nutritious two-course meals to your doorstep at lunchtime on weekdays. Meals are freshly prepared at our very own Bradbury Café and dropped off by a friendly volunteer.
- Telephone Chats – we are matching local residents who experience loneliness or isolation with a friendly local volunteer for daily or weekly telephone calls to check-in and just have a chat. The Rev. Louise Grace of St. Margaret’s Church is also providing pastoral care and emotional support through these difficult times and you can call Louise on 01392 873188 or 07779 585908.
- Hair @ Home – why not have your hair done in the warmth and comfort of your own home? We offer wash, cut and blow dry; wet cut and sets; and we cater for gentleman’s hair.
- Equipment Hire – if you, or someone you know, needs a commode, wheelchair, overbed table or other item of independent living equipment on a temporary basis we can help.
- Dog Walking – if you are unable to take your pet out for their daily walk, our team of dog loving volunteers can do this for you. This service is available 7 days a week.
- Handyman Services – we can help with home maintenance and repairs including replacing light bulbs, fitting key safes, tap washers, clearing drains, painting and decorating, weather-proofing sheds, fences and decking.
Call our friendly team today on 01392 879009 to make a booking or find out more.